The Mountain Lakes Sailing Association provides summer sailing instructional camp for Mountain Lakes youth ages 8 and up. The camp runs for 6 weeks and a minimum of 2 weeks of camp is suggested.
All Children must pass the Mountain Lakes swim test prior to participation in the Sailing camp.
Please note: there are 2 sessions offered daily. The first is at 9:00am and the second is at 11:30am. Please select ONE session.
All campers must have a Sunfish Sailboat in order to participate. Boat Rental is available for $50/week if you do not own a Sunfish. Please add this option to your cart when you register.
MLSA Camper Agreement to Follow Camp Rules
Please read prior to registration. If you not agree to the terms, please do not register. In order to participate in the Sailing Camp, all campers must:
1) Wear a Life Jacket at all times on the lake.
2) Follow the directions of camp staff.
3) Behave in a sportsmanlike manner.
4) Stay with my boat if it overturns.
5) Immediately return to the beach if thunder is heard.
6) Immediately go to the nearest shore and take shelter if lightning is spotted.
7) Not swim during a play race or game.
8) Not swim off the beach where sailing camp is being held.
9) Treat all boats and equipment with respect.
10) Not be reckless and sail in control at all times.
11) Have fun and enjoy learning to sail!
Please let the camp director know prior to camp if your child has a medical condition.
Please let the camp director know if your child has a medical or behavioral condition (ADD, asthma, allergy to bee stings, etc.) which could affect the camper during activity.
Please let the camp director know if your child needs to take a prescription drug.
age 8 (by 1st day of camp) and up
Registration Cutoff Date: